- Added a JADE-variant of Differential Evolution.
- Added Ken Price's BBDE (black box DE).
- Fixed a bug in the impulse response output.
- Prefilter pole-zero plot added.
- Prefilter impulse response plot added.
- Added window for impulse response.
- Minimum phase FIR-filterdesign (equiripple and maxflat design) by classical
design methods added. Previously only Z-plane design offered minimum phase designs.
- An additional checkbox allows to quickly access the content of the
- Linear FIR-filterdesign now possible for almost arbitrary
magnitude constraints (equiripple and maxflat design)
- Printout and GUI improved.
- Load and store of configuration and results files
now possible for subdirectories (pathname <= 48 characters)
- Minor bugfixes
- Minor bugfix in coefficient quantization
- Quantization up to 48 bits for advanced FPGA design
- Improved convergence for quantized filter design
- Additional MATLAB-related output for IIR-filter
design in case second order sections are used
- Addition of a further variant of Differential Evolution for filter design
- Result storage during pausing (for intermediate results)
- Default output filename has same name as input filename (excluding suffix)
- Notably increasing convergence speed of Z-plane design
- Linear phase FIR-design (equiripple)
- Linear phase FIR-design (maximally flat passband response)
- Butterworth IIR-design
- Chebyshev Type1 IIR-design
- Chebyshev Type2 IIR-design
- Elliptical IIR-design
- Slight changes in the screen appearance
- Availability of Windows® .exe version
- Possibility of freezing the group delay constraints to facilitate design of minimum delay filters
and fractional delay filters
- Constraint setting for pole and zero radii to facilitate minimum phase design or IIR-filter
design with minimum impulse response length
- Design of first and second order section with quantized coefficients
- Design of allpass filters
- Introducing the application of a fixed prefilter (IIR or FIR)
- Introducing filter design with quantized coefficients (direct form)
to home page