Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 22:02:12 -0500
From: Mark Kahrs <email@example.com>
Subject: Ancient notes (this should be updated)
Seek IEEE sanction and advance
- Call for Papers to
- Computer Music Journal
- Trans. on Audio/Speech (Jan issue)
- Signal Proc. Mag
- J. AES
- Japanese Acoustical Society?
- Send Call for Papers to Mailing list
- 15 March (Beware the Ides of March)
- Deadline for paper submission
- 1 June
- Authors decision
- 1 July
- Send papers to printer
Send registration material
Send talk notice to authors***
- 15 September
- Preliminary (cheap) registration deadline
- 18-20 October
- General Chair:
- Request insurance
Send conference services notice of conference and also proceedings
- Technical Program Chair:
- Publicity Chair:
- Publications Chair:
- Need to collect IEEE copyright and send to ...
Each page should have IEEE copyright on it.
- Need a deposit for the hotel; must request from the technical committee.
- Local Arrangements:
- Need a room under the A/V person's name at the hotel; this is billed to the
master account. The standard arrangement is now: coffee & tea set up;
pastries & coffee & tea at the break. If money is left over, declare
an open bar.
A/V is paid before starting.
Back to Mohonk WASPAA'97 hints & tips